Global Golf Post is the first designed-for-digital weekly golf news publication in the world. In Canada it is delivered Monday, 50 weeks per year, to the inbox of Golf Canada members.
To get Global Golf Post delivered to your inbox, you can become a Golf Canada member. If you are already a Golf Canada member and are not receiving Global Golf Post, please email us at email@example.com
News from around the golf world, including Greg Norman’s recovery from his chainsaw injury, Ben Martin’s PGA Tour win, and Graeme McDowell’s career plans – featured in this week’s Global Golf Post. Click here to read.
Also in this weeks issue…
- O’Meara, Davies Headline Hall of Fame Class
- GEAR: Big Bertha Irons Get Big Boost
- GEAR: Golf Genius Streamlines Events
- Greg Norman Recovering from Injury
- Readers Respond to PGA of America Story
- Graeme McDowell Gets Healthy Dose of Growing Up
- New R&A Chief Comes Seemingly Out of Nowhere
It’s all in Global Golf Post. CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ISSUE