Global Golf Post is the first designed-for-digital weekly golf news publication in the world. In Canada it is delivered Monday, 50 weeks per year, to the inbox of Golf Canada members.
Global Golf Post offers golfers a remarkable online experience, much like reading a traditional magazine or newspaper. It requires no special applications, software downloads or plug-ins. The publication is a browser-based solution that also works on most mobile devices.
To get Global Golf Post delievered to your inbox, you can become a Golf Canada member. If you are already a Golf Canada member and are not receiving Global Golf Post, please email us at email@example.com
Cabot Cliffs Promises Something Superlative
Anticipation is bubbling over this new Nova Scotia golf course, as a dream team of course architects and builders turns this dream site into reality. STORY
Also in this weeks issue…
- COVER: G-Mac’s Paris Repeat
- GOLF CANADA: Cabot Cliffs Promises Something Superlative
- GOLF CANADA: LPGA Event Finds New Home
- GEAR: Callaway SuperSoft Built for Distance
- GEAR: Scotty Cameron Debuts Dual Balance Putters
- MAIR: The Riddle that is Dubuisson
- EUBANKS: Lewis vs. Wie: A Rivalry Without Sharp Edges
- PGA TOUR: Cabrera Finally Wins Again
It’s all in Global Golf Post. CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ISSUE