Oakville, Ont. (Golf Canada) – Golf Canada is pleased to announce the fifth annual Golf Canada Foundation Auction in support of golf development programs across Canada is now live and online at www.golfcanada.ca/auction.
Beginning June 9th, golf enthusiasts across the country can bid on opportunities to play golf at exclusive courses across the country. Auction items will be gradually added throughout the month, as more courses are signing up each day.
Since 2010, the auction has raised over $210,000 in program funding for grow the game golf initiatives. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Golf Canada Foundation, which is proud to support and promote the following areas in Canadian golf:
• Women’s golf (programs include Junior Girls programs and the Golf Canada Women’s Fund)
• Junior golf (programs include Golf in Schools and CN Future Links)
• High performance golf (programs include Team Canada & Young Pro)
• Golf Heritage (programs include the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame & Museum)
• Collegiate golf (programs include scholarships & grants as well as the Canadian University/College Championship)
Interested bidders need an eBay account in order to participate in the Golf Canada Foundation Auction.
The Golf Canada Foundation is also reaching out to Golf Canada member clubs across the country to donate a round of golf for either a threesome (if the group needs to be accompanied by a member) or foursome with two carts to be played at their facility during the 2014 season.
Member clubs interested in participating in the Golf Canada Auction can email email@example.com.
Golfers interested in participating in the National Golf Auction can make their bid from June 9th-19that www.golfcanada.ca/auction.