Q & A
Q: What are some of your nicknames?
Q: How did you get into golf?
I got into golf when I was about 7 years old and my dad brought me out one day to just hang out with him and I really liked it so they put me in a summer camp and I liked it even more so I got a personal coach and stuck with it every since.
Q: How do you mark your golf ball?
I mark my ball with a Canadian quarter and on the back it has the breast cancer symbol and it’s a reminder of my Nana who beat breast cancer.
Q: Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister Ellie.
Q: What was the last book you read?
Looking for Alaska
Q: Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I would love to have Blake Lively play me in a movie.
Q: What is something most people don’t know about you? Any hidden talents?
I played soccer for about 10 years when I was younger and loved it. I am also learning sign language.
Q: What exercise do you dread the most?
I dread doing burpess.
Q: What was the last picture that you took on your phone?
A picture of the new purse I just bought!
Q: What is the best thing about your hometown?
I love that we have so many little boutiques downtown so there is always something new to shop for.
Q: Do you have any superstitions?
I have a lot of superstitions like wearing my hair a certain way on a certain day or what shoes I wear.
Q: What is the most surprising thing in your golf bag?
An index card with the Serenity Prayer on it.
Q: If you could have a walk-up song on the first tee box, what would it be?
“When It Rains It Pours” by Luke Combs
- Champion – 2020 Women’s All Pro Tour Kingwood Island Championship
- T11 – 2020 FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship
- 2nd – 2019 Zimmer Biomet Championship hosted by Nancy Lopez (Symetra Tour)
- T4 – 2019 Island Resort Championship (Symetra Tour)
- 2nd – 2018 Women’s Porter Cup
- 2nd – 2018 NCAA Austin Regional
- Champion – 2018 Dale McNamara Invitational (NCAA)
- Champion – 2018 The Bruzzy Challenge (NCAA)
- 2nd – 2018 Dr. Donnis Thompson Invitational (NCAA)
- T5 – 2017 SMU Trinity Forest Invitational (NCAA)
- T2 – 2017 UTSA Maryb S Kauth Invitational (NCAA)
- 4th – 2017 ORU Lady Maxwell (NCAA)
- 2nd – 2017 Jim West Challenge (NCAA)
- Champion – 2017 B.C. Women’s Amateur Championship
- Champion – 2017 Women’s Western Golf Association Championship
- T5 – 2017 SEC Conference Championship (NCAA)
- Champion – 2017 Dr. Donnis Invitational (NCAA)
- T2 – 2017 The Dickson (NCAA)
- T2 – 2017 Seminole Match-Up
- T3 – 2016 Schooner Fall Classic (NCAA)
- Round of 16 – 2016 Women’s North & South Amateur Championship
- Round of 16 – 2016 Women’s Western Golf Association National Championship
- 7th – 2016 SEC Women’s Golf Championship (NCAA)
- Champion – 2016 Florida State Match-Up (NCAA)
- Champion – 2015 Investors Group Ontario Women’s Amateur
- Quarter-finalist – 2015 British Ladies Open Amateur
- 2nd – 2015 SEC Championship (NCAA)
- T3 – 2015 Rebel Intercollegiate (NCAA)
- T5 – 2015 Arizona Wildcat Invitational (NCAA)
- 2nd – 2014 Jim West Challenge (NCAA)
- T4 – 2014 Alamo Invitational (NCAA)
- T4 – 2014 The Schooner Fall Classic (NCAA)
- 3rd – 2014 “Mo”Morial (NCAA)
- Champion – 2014 Texas State Individual Champion
- T15 – Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympics
- Champion – 2014 AJGA Thunderbird International Junior
- Champion – 2013 Royale Cup Canadian Junior Girls Championship
- Champion – 2013 CN Future Links Ontario
- Participant, 2019 Arnold Palmer Cup
- Team Canada member – World Amateur Team Championship (2016, 2018)
- First Team All-American (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Winner – Women’s National Order of Merit (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- First Team All-SEC (2014-16)
- Player of the Year – Golf Journalists Association of Canada (2015)
- Second Team All-American (2014-15)
Ball: Titleist ProV1