The second stage of Web.com Tour qualifying school kicks off Tuesday at separate sites across the U.S. from Nov. 10–13 with 13 Canadians in the field. The week following, another 10 Canucks will tee-it-up at two separate events to complete stage II of qualifying.
In total, 23 Canadians will compete for spots in the final qualifying stage held from Dec. 10–13 at PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Southern Hills Plantation Club, Brooksville, Fla.
- Sonny Michaud (Rouyn-Noranda, Que.)
- Mackenzie Hughes (Dundas, Ont.)
- Christopher Ross (Dundas, Ont.)
- Michael Gligic (Burlington, Ont.)
The Clubs of Kingwood-Deerwood, Kingwood, Tex.
- Austin Connelly (Irving, Texas)
- Marc-Etienne Bussieres (Boisbriand, Que.)
- Beon Yeong Lee (Montreal)
- Eric Hawerchuk (Barrie, Ont.)
- Devin Carrey (Burnaby, B.C.)
- Adam Cornelson (Vancouver)
- Cam Burke (New Hamburg, Ont.)
- Danny Sahl (Sherwood Park, Alta.)
- Ted Brown (Peterborough, Ont.)
Oak Valley Golf Club, Beaumont, Calif.
- Max Gilbert (Montreal)
- Ryan Williams (Surrey, B.C.)
- Matt McQuillan (Kingston, Ont.)
- Seann Harlingten (Vancouver)
- Ryan Yip (Calgary)
- Brad Clapp (Chilliwack, B.C.)
Plantation Preserve Golf Club, Plantation, Fla.
- Lucas Kim (Toronto)
- Jon Mills (Belleville, Ont.)
- Ben Silverman (Thornhill, Ont.)
- Matt Hill (Brights Grove, Ont.)
The number of players advancing from each site will be determined on a pro rata basis with approximately the same percentage of players from each site moving forward; the number will be announced during the second qualifying stage.
Team Canada Young Pro Squad members Albin Choi (Toronto) and Adam Svensson (Surrey, B.C.) have already punched their tickets to the final stage, along with Kevin Spooner (Vancouver), Eugene Wong (Vancouver), Wilson Bateman (Edmonton) and Justin Shin (Pitt Meadows, B.C.). Taylor Pendrith (Richmond Hill, Ont.)—also on the Young Pro Squad—earned status already by finishing inside the top-five on the Mackenzie Tour-PGA TOUR Canada.
Consistent with all events on the Web.com Tour schedule, the finals will be contested over 72 holes.
All players who make it to the final stage of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament will earn at least conditional status on Tour in 2016.
Click here for scoring.