FJ has unveiled the new VersaLuxe™ footwear category, a line pegged to be versatile and loaded with high-end luxurious materials and details.
VersaLuxe shoes were designed to provide luxurious comfort on and off the golf course by utilizing golf’s finest leathers, stunning details and a fashionable, yet versatile, spikeless outsole.
From the rich, super-soft premium SuppleLuxe™ leather by Pittards® of England and fine-grade stitching to the cork covered fit-bed and suede inner heel pocket, every detail has been meticulously considered in order to deliver a shoe that is the pinnacle of style, comfort and craftsmanship.
“For this assignment, our design team was challenged with creating a shoe that featured the ‘best-of the-best” so a player could experience luxurious looks and feel on and off the golf course,” said Doug Robinson, FJ Vice President of Design and Development Worldwide. “Our inspiration here was that timeless, super soft, supple leather chair that fits you perfectly after years of wear. These shoes were created with a similar commitment to exquisite materials, superb craftsmanship and the highest quality.”
“We want this shoe to be something you look forward to wearing for years as it molds to your foot over time and becomes more comfortable with every wear.”
Some of the line’s features and benefits include:
· Premium super soft SuppleLuxe waterproof leather by Pittards of England
· Suede inner-heel pocket, no slip comfort fit
· Full leather linings for mold-to-feet custom fit
· Genuine cork-covered soft, ultra-comfortable fit-bed
· Versatile spikeless outsole
· New Lane last features a rounded toe character, full fit across the forefoot allows toes to spread and grip.
· Contrasting and Tonal lace options included
· 2 year waterproof warranty
The line is now available and pricing starts at 220 CAD MSRP.
For more details, visit: www.footjoy.ca.