The Golf Journalists Association of Canada (GJAC) Virtual Summit presented by RBC: State of the Golf Industry took place Nov. 21, 2023, as part of an ongoing GJAC series intended to help golf journalists stay connected, as well as to generate discussion and opportunities around important issues in the game.
GJAC Virtual Summits presented by RBC are recorded for public viewing. You can watch this one below.
The format consists of a moderated question and answer period, followed by a brief opportunity for questions from attendees.
Panelists for this Virual Summit included:
- Kathryn Wood, CEO of the Canadian Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Jana-Lyn Fairbairn, President of the Club Management Association of Canada
- Laurence Applebaum, CEO of Golf Canada
- Kevin Thistle, CEO of the PGA of Canada
- Jeff Calderwood, CEO of the National Golf Course Owners Association
Moderator: Rick Young, SCOREGolf