Global Golf Post is the first designed-for-digital weekly golf news publication in the world. In Canada it is delivered Monday, 50 weeks per year, to the inbox of Golf Canada members. To get Global Golf Post delivered to your inbox, you can become a Golf Canada member. If you are already a Golf Canada member and are not receiving Global Golf Post, please email us at email@example.com.
Below is this week’s edition of Global Golf Post.
Featured Story: Global Golf Post’s 2016 Players of the Year
Global Gofl Post has named its 2016 Players of the Year. Click here to find out who won.
Click here to read the full issue, which includes these articles and more.
TOP OF THE NEWS
- Matsuyama on a Hot Streak
- Green Jr.: Somehow, a Sense of Renewal for Tiger
- Hopkins: Fitzpatrick, Hull Spur England’s Promise
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- News: Brazil Official Denies Olympic Course Demise
- Gear: Ship Sticks Adds to Travel Services
- Gear: KING LTD Black Driver
- No Reservations with Adam Scott
- Travel: Where Golf Meets the Sky